Welcome to our house!
We want your stay with us to be unforgettable. The following will help us serve you the way you deserve:
- Free cancelation up until 7 days before check-in.
- Late cancellations or no shows are subject to a hotel fee equal to 100% of the total amount of the reservation.
- Reservations made through Online Travel Agencies (e.g. booking.com, expedia.com, hotels.com, etc.) may have stricter cancellation policies or even non-refundable rates.
- Our rates do not include taxes.
- Foreigners paying in US dollars or with foreign credit cards do not pay taxes. Chileans and foreigners residing in Chile are subject to a 19% tax.
- We love kids, but our infrastructure is limited to give them the quality of attention they need. Children older than 8 years are welcome.
- Chilean tourism authorities require that we ask you to fill out a registration form, sign it and present your I.D. upon arrival.
- If you are not Chilean, you must present your passport and the immigration card you received upon entering the country.
- All room reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card number.
- We trust you, which is why we did not charge you when you made your reservation. However, as specified in the reservation, rooms must be paid for upon check-in. We do this so that you can relax and enjoy and we can dedicate our energies to serving you the way you deserve.
- We will be anxiously awaiting your arrival, which is why check-in begins at 2:00 p.m. If you arrive earlier and your room is available, we are happy to let you use it.
- We will be sad to see you go… Unfortunately, check-out time is 12:00 noon. This allows us to properly prepare the room for the next guest. However, we always want you to be comfortable and feel at home, so please feel free to ask if you need to stay a few hours longer. If we can accommodate your request, we will be delighted to have you!
- Breakfast will be ready for you Monday to Friday between 8:00-10:30 a.m. in our dining room. We take care of our people, so breakfast begins a little later on the weekends and holydays. It starts at 9:00 a.m., but is served until 11:30 a.m. so you can sleep a little longer, too. If you need breakfast earlier, please let us know a day in advance and we will make your breakfast to go. If you sleep in, we are very happy to provide coffee and something to eat.
- We know you will take care of our hotel, but any damage to the hotel’s furnishings and/or bed linens will be charged to the guest.
- We ask that you please take care of the room key and the energy saving card. If you should lose it, a replacement fee of 50 USD will apply.
- We love animals, but out of respect for all our guests, we regret that we are currently unable to welcome your pet the way it deserves.
- For everyone’s safety, CasaSur reserves the right to refuse admittance. We cannot allow unregistered guests in the hotel or its rooms without prior registration and approval by management. A fee of 120 USD per night will apply for additional guests.
- At CasaSur, we take care of everyone’s health, so our rooms and common areas are smoke-free. Smoking is only permitted in designated areas and only when it does not bother other guests.
- We always want to help you. We have partner companies that can provide additional services like laundry, sightseeing tours, transfers, etc. Please ask at reception.
- For your safety and the safety of your things, please remember to keep your room locked and all your valuables in the safety box. We cannot be responsible if these items are lost or stolen, though we know nothing like that will happen because we are here to take care of you and make sure you enjoy Santiago and our refuge.
- We are located in the heritage zone of the city so do not have private parking. However, you can park on the street at your own risk. Just as a suggestion, driving in Santiago is not recommendable due to heavy traffic and unavailability of parking spaces. We are located just at 3 minute walk from the closest subway station that will connect you with the rest of the city in minutes.
We invite you to make yourself at home and help us take care of our facilities and furnishings as if they were your own.